As an experiment, I’m planning on doing a regular post on Fridays that will include highlights from the stuff that I’ve been twittering during the week. If you’d like to follow me on Twitter you can do so at: http://twitter.com/rsmartx. Alternatively, you can subsribe as an rss feed by clicking the above banner.
- Laugh at Marketing with the “make my logo bigger cream”
- If you’re a fan of BBQ and bacon you’ll enjoy this.
- Slydial - a very cool phone app that allows you do go direct to voice mail. That’s right, I don’t want to talk to you … I’d rather leave a message.
- Jump London – a cool film you can watch online about “city running’ or Parkour.
- Career Builder Ad – a funny ad about how to know if you need a new job.
- The History of Marketing – a great short animated summary of the history of marketing.
- Auditorium – a really fun online game that uses sound and physics in an interesting way.
- Plinky – a start up by my friend and former colleague Ryan Freitas. Ever been at a loss for something to blog about? Plinky can help.